Amongst other topics, 1 Group offers IN HOUSE workshops specifically tailored to your company needs and training outcomes.
In House/On Site Training
Contact us to view the program and receive a quote.
Some of the areas covered include:
|• Advanced Collection Skills and Credit Control.|
|• Business Rescue in terms of the new Companies Act.|
|• Cash Allocation and Reconciliation of Accounts.|
|• Cheque Acceptance and Fraud Prevention.|
|• Credit Applications and Terms and Conditions of Business (2 HOUR Workshop).|
|• Credit Awareness for sales staff.|
|• Debt Collection – The Legal Process.|
|• Debt Collection and Business Rescue.|
|• Debt Collection Techniques.|
|• Effective Credit Control Methods and Procedures.|
|• Effective Credit Management.|
|• International Financial Reporting Standards.|
|• Leadership and Credit Control for Credit Team Leaders.|
|• Practical Credit Assessment and Credit Control.|
|• The Foundations of Successful collections: Credit and Collection Policies (Half Day).|
|• The National Credit Act.|
|• The Psychological Aspects of Debt Collection.|
|• Time Management for Credit Staff.|
|• Understanding Debtor Insolvency, Liquidation and Sequestration.|
|• Effective Telephone Debt Collection Techniques.|
|• National Credit Act, Business Rescue and Managing Debt Risk – 1 day Seminar.|
|• Effective Debt Negotiation Skills.|
- Companies Act and Regulations.
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Protection of Personal Information.
- Understanding Law for Non Legal People.
Human Resources & Labour
|• Collective Labour Law.|
|• Dealing with trouble areas at work – alcohol abuse, absenteeism, abscondment, late coming.|
|• Forensic Recruitment Techniques.|
|• How can I legally change my employees’ terms and conditions of employment.|
|• How to deal with collective or common purpose guilt of employees in misconduct?|
|• Is My worker an Employee or Independent Contractor.|
|• Pros and Cons of Permanent employment and fixed term employment.|
|• Solving the Millennial Dilemma.|
|• Understanding Probation clauses in an employment agreement.|
|• Ways to legally dismiss and employee.|
|• What are the rules in relation to picketing?|
|• What is an Automatic unfair dismissal?|
|• What is unfair Labour Practice?|
|• What remedies does the employer have when a strike occurs?|
|• When is a strike protected?|
|• When to Suspend and employee?|
|• Coming to terms with Changes in Labour Law and Keeping up with Case Law updates.|
|• Conflict Resolution.|
|• Dangers of terminating a fixed term employment agreement.|
|• How can a Union Gain Representation at your workplace?|
|• Understanding the differences between a normal and large scale dismissal for operational requirements.|
|• Unions rights in your workplace.|
|• Cyber Crime and Online Fraud.|
|• Effective Leadership skills for the Advancement of women in the workplace.|
|• Key Accounts Management.|
|• Leadership Training courses conducted by Members of the John Maxwell Team.|
|• The Art of Service.|
|• Sales Management.|
|• Project Risk Management.|
- Effective Communication in the workplace – written and Verbal.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Communication and PR Strategy.
- Brand Management for PR and Communication.
- Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Change Management – The Role of PR.
- Internal Communication.
- Presentation Skills.
- Dealing with Media during a crisis.
- Professional event Management.
- Managing media relations and Conferences.
- PR Campaigns and planning programmes.
- Corporate Social Investment.
Benefits of IN HOUSE/ON SITE Training in your organisation:
- Minimizes time away from work.
- Courses can be tailor made to fit your companies needs.
- Improve the performance and productivity of your staff.
- More flexible in terms of when the course will take place.
- IN HOUSE Training is a way of developing, focusing and motivating your staff.
- IN HOUSE Training is more cost effective.